Sunday, March 30, 2008

Intro

Welcome to my blog. My name is Jesse Kade. The purpose of this blog is to journal my walk with Jesus. So far my walk has been filled with breakthroughs, frustrations, awe, loneliness, happiness, confusion, and anger. Yeah that's right...I said frustration, loneliness, confusion and anger. I've been walking seriously with the Lord since February '08. Since then I've seen miracles, seen inner healing, been told I'm nuts, by my own family, been physically attacked by demons, and grown a lot. Just because you become a Christian doesn't mean everything is fine and dandy. The enemy is constantly coming against you. And because I know I'm not the only Christian who goes through these trying times, and because I want other Christians who think they are the only ones going through the tough times to know they aren't the only ones, I'm sharing everything...the good, the bad...and the ugly. Also, if any unbelievers come across this, I want them to see what being a Christian really means and how cool it can be.

So the name "Take It By Force", comes from Matthew 11:12 - "From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force", which means the kingdom of heaven is forcing its way in, and men of force take it. What this means to me is that everything in the kingdom is mine...but I gotta take it. Health, wealth, blessing, favor, honor, the gifts like healing, prophesy, are all mine. But if you wanna be the boss you gotta pay a price. If you wanna walk in glory, you gotta press into to God and walk and talk with him. He wants a relationship...and the more time you kick it with him, the more he will reveal himself and take you into visions, dreams, and release his anointing onto you.

So what I'm gunna do here is "preach", share the miracles I saw, share my divine revaluations, and just share my experiences. And as time goes on the stories and experiences are gunna be more and more crazy. Yeah buddy...i'm excited....let's get this party started. I'll start with my testimony.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Hey bro. Stumbled across your blog while surfing the net in Australia. Encouraging stories, and you tell it how it is - very fresh and inspiring. Keep keepin it real - there's nothing better than the manifest presence of God :-) Shalom.