Sunday, April 20, 2008

Break Out the Shotguns

Hey. I haven't posted anything new awhile. My bad. No one reads this anyway so whatever.

But last Sunday was the end of the New Mystics conference. I was actually really spiritually frustrated and pissed the whole night. I get like that sometimes. Sometimes I compare my walk and where I'm at with others and I want what they want so bad that it makes me pissed that I don't have that. That's not right, I shouldn't do that. That's breaking the commandment about not coveting your neighbor. Sunday was also the start of my 7 day fast.

So as I write this, it's Sunday again. It's been about 7 days since I've had anything to eat. I've been drinking soy protein drinks for breakfast and dinner, and drinking vitamin water in between those. It's been working out good. Everyday that I've been going into the prayer room and hanging out with God, I've been having small little breakthroughs, but haven't got the breakthrough I've been fasting for. I'm fasting so that I can get hella drunk and wasted in the spirit as will, whenever I want. 5pm today is the deadline. I haven't decided if the first thing I'm gunna eat is gunna be sushi or pizza.

Last night was Saturday, so the crew and I went to Mill Ave. to tear it up and share the love of Jesus. One of the people in our groups' band was playing down on Mill so we checked her band out first then went out praying for people. We prayed for healing and all sorts of other cool stuff. Everytime I go out God shows up.

That's all I got right now. I'm trying to keep these short, mainly kuz I'm too lazy to go into a lot of detail...kuz no one reads this stuff.

No comments: