Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Monday, March 31st, 2008

My day was pretty uneventful until later in the evening. Todd called me up to see if I wanted to go see 'Horton Hears a Who' (which by the way is a extremely prophetic movie...watch it!!). I called up my buddies Jerry and Tim to see if they wanted to go...they said yeah. Tim brought this other dude Elijah, who is one of the media guys for XP...but that really doesn't matter and I don't know why I'm mentioning it...prolly just to take up space so my blog looks longer and therefore more important...which it is, way more important then yours...yours sucks...just kidding...no but really...mine is awesome...so is the band Norma Jean. Dude, I bought this strawberry milk at Circle K today, and it tasted horrible and I can't get the taste out of my mouth....that is the opposite of awesome. Anyway, I digress.

So on the way to the theater Todd is discipling us, droppin' some knowledge. We get to the theater, and we get our tickets. Then Todd tells the ticket sale lady that Jesus loves her and asks her if there is anything wrong in her body. She said no, then Todd said "Are you sure?" Then she confessed she had a really bad headache. So Todd asked for her hand and he prayed. After he prayed he asked her how her head was feeling. At first she was like "Ummm, then she cracked a smile and was like "Oh my God, my headache is gone." She smiled even wider...she couldn't believe it.

Then we when inside and a girl approached us to rip our ticket stubs. Todd told her about what happened to the ticket girl and asked her if there was anything wrong in her body. She said no, then Todd was like "Yeah...ok...you get migraines though, don't you?" She was like "Yeah, but I take meds for it." Todd told her that God wanted to heal her right now. He prayed and asked her she felt anything, she said no. Then Todd explained to that just because she didn't feel anything doesn't mean she didn't get healed. He told her that she was definitly healed because it was the Lord who told him that she got migraines and why would He tell him that if He didn't want her to be healed. Then he told her that when her migraines don't come back to give praise to God.

After that he tried talking to another employee. The Lord told him she had a bad knee, but when he asked to pray for her she said she doesn't believe in God and won't let him pray for her. Oh well, her lose.

After the movie, as we were walking through the parking lot, we ran across a guy and a girl talking in the parking lot. And guess what Todd did...he went up to her and started talking to them. Turned out the lady had cervical cancer. So Todd said "Ok, let's do this. We all started praying with him. As he was praying he was saying that he felt like he was on fire and she said she could feel something lifting in her. We prayed more and when we felt like the deed was done we stopped. She asked for hugs from all of us. It was rad. Then Todd turned to the dude. He said "Something is wrong with your left shoulder, huh?" The said "Yeah." Then Todd said "Yeah, it hurts right in here (he touched the dude where God was showing him where the pain was). They guys again said yeah. So we prayed for him too. I don't remember if he got healed but I bet he did.

So that was that day. Turn the page.

No comments: