Monday, April 7, 2008

Update

Hey, today I'm just gunna give a quick little update, kuz lately it's been hard to find the time to write everyday...but I don't think anyone reads this anyway so....but if you do cool. I used to be a really good writer back in high school. I wrote for the local newspaper in my hometown but for some reason I suck at writing now. I don't even proofread my stuff before I post it...so there's prolly a ton of mistakes. But forget all that noise...lets get to some good God stuff.

So this last weekend the buddies and I did more street ministry down on Mill. When I started walking with the Lord again I thought my days of staying out late hanging at the party spots around town would be over but that's exactly what I'm doing. Except I'm hanging out there to share the love of Jesus and pray for people. But after watching Todd all week it got me fired up. I have a healing anointing like Todd, but he's been practicing it for awhile. So now I'm really going for it and stepping into my anointing. All day Saturday I was literally chasing people in wheelchairs asking if I could pray for them to be healed. Some say no, some say yeah. So I prayed for a few people. One guy we prayed for with a bad upper back received healing. He was a believer, he believed in healing and miracles (a lot of Christians don't), and when we put our hands on him and prayed for him we could feel the Holy Spirit going through him. When we where done he said he could feel it too....awesome...But other then that no one I prayed for healing for was healed but one did give his heart to Jesus so that was cool. But I'm just gunna keep chasing crippled and sick people because the more I press in and step into my anointing the more miracles are gunna happen. Yeah buddy.

Then last night we have our Extreme Prophetic Xperience night. XP puts it on every month on the first Sunday of every month. But I had some personal breakthroughs. First off, this lady I had never met, stopped me while I was on my way to the restroom and asked me if I could pray for her daughter who was going through a hard time. I guess she was kinda backsliding. I said yeah. So at the end of the meeting I talked to her and just ministered to her and prayed for her, that God was reveal himself to her in a big way and some other stuff that I'm too lazy to write about. And while I was praying for her I felt the Holy Spirit going through me. Then I prayed for my buddy Casey and he got pretty rocked. He's really sensitive to God. But then he prayed for me and I got pretty rocked..

We went outside and he asked me what I wanted prayer for and I told him more of Jesus. He began to pray and I began to receive and then God started speaking to me through Casey. That whole evening I had been going through a hard time with some of my old thought patterns that where really making me frustrated because I didn't want to think about certain things certain ways and its been something I've been battling with for the last month and the frustration peaked last night (I hadn't told a soul about these struggles). But when God began speaking to me through Casey, He addressed everything that I had been struggling with...and I mean everything. He told me not to worry about those things and to put then into his hands and that he loved me. One thing that I had been questioning for a few days was if I really actually loved God...like with a deep true love...or did I just love his miracles, or his blessings, or all the cool things that go along with serving God. But one thing God said was "Jesse, you love me....you do...you really love me. I couldn't do anything but cry like a little girl. I had cried like that for years. It was sweet release. Then after it was all said and done, Casey snapped out of it, and told me while we were praying he said a huge angel standing behind me and a big sword. Wow....

No comments: