Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dream

Yo...I've been watching the Florida Revival since the get go. I haven't been able to make it down there yet, but my parents went down. While they were there I had a dream. In the dream my dad called me from a restaurant. He said he was there eating dinner with Todd [Bentley], and that Todd had a word for me, so my dad handed the phone to Todd, and Todd said that God had a word for me. He said "Literally, literally every one of your dreams are going to come true." So I woke up and the whole day I was wondering if that was God or not. Later that day my mom called me and I told her about the dream. She said that was sooooo God and told me that while they were there Todd laid hands on then and declared that every dream, vision and prophetic word is going to come true. So Todd gave me to same word, but in a dream. Dude, God is cool. Gotta go, gotta rock!!!

No comments: